Thursday, August 30, 2007

Shannons Blog Challenge


Shannon's challenge was make a card with a stamp and/or stamps and use them in a way which they were not intended or designed.
My 13yr old son is in his first year of football and its 4practices and 1game a week!I have footballs on the brain, so I made a card to match.
I made the flower and leaf petals with a football stamp that I got at michaels. I cut them out for flower petals then colored the petals with chalks and a blender pen and curled them with a pen.
I also got the ladybug stamp at michaels. I added handles on the ladybug to make a pair of scissors.
I used stampin up cardstock (Rich Regals) and the ribbon is 3/8" May Arts pink and white sheer polka dot.
The flower stem is made of a peace of green shoestring craft leather. I used gold pigment ink from ColorBox for the outside of the card stock.


I'm very new at blogging and it sure takes alot of time to get things just the way your want. Thats something I'll have to work on.
Have a great long weekend!

1 comment:

Shannan Teubner said...

Wow!!! What a great job! I am lovin the scissors...and just everything! Thanks so much for playing!