Friday, January 4, 2008

CST Annual Christmas Parcel Exchange


I opened my xmas gift from Karyn Hick and received all of these:I received bunches of many lovely colors of ribbon(always in need of ribbon!)Antique brads and mini gold brads (use these alot!)A beautiful package of flowers of all sizes, buttons and ribbon slidersClear plastic and vanilla envelopes (much needed)A wonderful bag of 'Yerba Mate'Peach and Ginger tea leaves (when I opened this the peach aroma filled the room, I love this tea!)Large lined notebook with handmade cover (a lovely stamped and colored snowman image from the SU Flaky Friends set)With the fraze 'some of my best friends are flakes', it will be put to good use(I love it!)A long awaited pair of cutter Bee Craft Scissors (love them!)And a lovely Penny Black Wooden Mounted Rubber Mouse stamp (Love this alot!)


Thank you for all the wonderful treats!

No comments: