Monday, February 4, 2008

Eye-Candy Winner!



~~~The Winner is~~~

~~~"Anne http://annekrashel.blogspot.com/" ~~~

*******Congratulations Anne!*******

Anne Wrote
"Awesome blog. (added to fav's)Good luck with the weight loss journey, you sound like a strong person so I'm sure you'll make it!"

I'll be sending your goodies out as soon as I receive your address. I'm be emailing you later this afternoon(I've been called into work today).
Thank you everyone for all the wonderful comments and for making my blog a wonderful success, I will be having another event at 5,000 views!



Linda Jones

3 comments:

Diane said...

Congrats Anne!!! Your card is beautiful!! That little mouse is soo adorable, and I dont even like them,lol!!!

Anne Krashel said...

Thanks for picking my number!! I can't wait for the goodies.
Love the birthday card for your daughter.

Steelydawn said...

Congratulations Anne, the goodies are on the way!

Linda Jones