Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wedding card



This is the wedding card that I made for a friend of mine. I loved the way she made her invitations so I tried to make a card close to the same way. The difference was the size, Here is a copy of the wedding card that I received.

This is what the inside of the wedding card looks like.I added a pocket for the presentation money.My card was smaller than the invitation, I used a different cuttlebug folder (birds and swirls), I used dark pink on light pink layering and she used light pink on dark pink.


This is the inside of the wedding invitation.I love the cuttlebug die that she used for the flower and as soon as I can I'm going out to Michaels and buying it!
This was the most fabulous wedding reception that I've ever been at! They had assigned seating, A huge block of ice with their Sir Name Initial in it on a desk between the doors of the hotel dinner room. Inside the dining room everything was decorated in the wedding colors, there was a table for the kids loaded with white and pink candy sticks,jelly beans, bubble gum, gummy hearts and candy hearts.
There was a huge dessert table (and cake). Each guest received a lovely frosted glass with wedding words on it (I would have posted a picture but I gave the glass to my daughter). Videos on either side of the room were played of the speakers while they were talking (it was great because we had a table in the corner of the room and couldn't see the speakers very well and watching the screen was much more relaxing).




The meal was extrordinary (too much to describe) and dessert at our table was an ice egg filled with a chocolate mouse and whip cream on top of a tiny rolo)as small hole in the front of the egg enabled us to eat this decadent dessert.
I had a wonderful time!

No comments: