Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Prisma & baby oil vs. Prisma veri thins & mineral spirits


I was over at my friend Susan's house again today and we made this lovely card. Here I used Prismacolor pencils and baby oil. I was very happy with the result.



Susan gave me another image of the tulips to do at home and I tried using my Prisma Verithin pencils with mineral spirits. I had to press much harder with the verithin pencils and when I tried blending it with mineral spirits the top layer of CS started coming off. The result wasn't too bad but I'd suggest not to use the verithin pencils with the gamasol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Both cards are very pretty, I like the top one better tho, I have never tried baby oil to blend with just the mineral spirits and I had good luck with that and faber-castell pencils