Sunday, April 7, 2013

ARTIST TRADING CARD
GYPSY SWAP





For those who don't know, ATC's are 2 1/2" by 3 1/2".
They fit in a clear ATC sleeve.

Here I used Tattered Angels Glitter Mist (candy apple red and walnut gold)for the background.
I stamped one of the flowers from the Inkadinkado stamp set # 97633.
Then I cut out a piece of glitter paper 2 1/2" by 3 1/2" and cut it in half diagonally and used one half for the atc.
I used a Martha Stuart Punch along the bottom of the glitter paper to form the loops.
Then I glued a piece of gold threaded wool to the edge of the glitter paper.
I cut the face out with a circle punch (1 1/4" stampin up punch) and the scallop circle was cut out of black glitter paper (1 1/2" stampin up scallop punch)
Then I added a piece of black leaves or flowers from a spool of Deco-Borders self-stick flock.
I added the fortune telling coin with a pearl or jewel in the middle.
The peaces of feather are pulled from the base of a peacock feather.

I haven't been crafting in awhile and it sure was fun making these ATC's

No comments: